Turn android phone into security system
Support standard hardware
- Works on Android phone from Gingerbread up to newest.
Automatic detection and configuration of ONVIF cameras.
- Automatic settings of Modbus TCP devices.
- Support modern Ethernet IO Modules.
Detect change state of IO board.
Microphone sound level detection.
- Trigger output and relay to connected board.
- Switch ON/OFF by phone call or text message.
- Support both digital and analog value.
- Do not require a cloud connection.
- Switch automatically from global network to home network.
- Can monitor device on different network.
- Send information to recipient choosen from native contact application.
- Connect to modern PLC devices through Web Services.
- TCPClient support for old modbus TCP.
- Soap connection to ONVIF camera.
- Capture image stream from any IP camera.
Automatic event handling
- Event can be scheduled in the android nativ calendar.
- Grab picture from internal and external camera.
- Store image in native Gallery.
- Play any sound from libray.
- Vibrate the phone
- Wake up the phone.
- Send text message.
- Make Phone call.
- Email with attached images.
Download AlarmM application
The applications is based on Object Oriented Principles (more details).
This is meaning that what can be done with a particular device can be done with all other devices.
Alarm system were originally embedded harware with complicated programmable code.
In 2020 a single IO board associated with
an android Apps can do a very cheap and efficient job. The list of available IO board is growing fast I will
review and add them in the list there. The graphtoweb AlarmM apps
is designed for home automation and alarm but can fit with a lot of application.